Friday, January 31, 2014

Work Hard/ Play Hard

I believe this in all areas of my life. I like working hard, and enjoying the benefits of hard work.
Playing hard for me is not, the wild raging party type, but traveling.
There's a benefit to being self employed, not having to ask for time off, however it also means I need to have adequate coverage, which typically means while I am gone my employees put in a lot of hours. To help offset that, prior and after vacation I put serious time in. This includes getting the place stocked, ordereds placed with venders, and payrol done..... However the minute I am book in hand on the plane I'm as relaxed as can be (the benefit to the hard work of making sure everything is taken care of).
Now time for a little Kauai fun
Having time this am for a run with him!

No comments: