Saturday, January 11, 2014

Moments

There are moments that bring me to tears that kind of surprise me. Last night was one of them. One of my best friends participated in Wenatchee's Dancing with the Stars. This is something I know without a doubt I wouldn't do. To learn a dance in a week, wear a skimpy costume in front of 500 people that you've likely seen at some point, being susceptible to the judgement of others, yikes it's enough to make me nauseous, but she did it, and did it well, in fact ALL six contestants were amazing! Cheers to my friend for going out of her comfort zone and putting herself out there, couldn't be more proud.
If you'd like to read about her experience, she is a very talented and funny writer checked out her blog  http://www.jenniferkorfiatis.com/
 
Oh did I mention she took home the trophy?!
(It's a little blurry, too much excitement)
 
 

No comments: