Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Full Moon Ski

Tonight I had the most perfect date with my 14 year old.  I end up with a lot of one on one time with Lo, because my kids are nearly 5 years apart and Luke's a teenager, with a life.  Sad but true.  So every now and then I like to take advantage of alone time with him.  I adore him and our moments together.  I am well aware of how fast these moments go by.   I remember my heart being so full of love the moment he was born, and ever since I can't imagine anything better in life than being his Mom. 

He and I had a blast out there tonight.  He had me laughing so much, I thought I may very well pee.  Between the two of us we spooked ourselves in the back loop when we saw an animal but couldn't make out what it was, and decided who knows maybe it was a cougar, and quickly turned around and skied back to the front loop.  We saw the moon rise, looked at Jupiter, found the big dipper, and listened to dogs (or wolves) howl, yes they really do howl in the full moon!

Truly a night to remember.
Off we go!  Thanks to my Sister for watching Lo

Getting ready, full of courage here!

Awesome night buddy!

No comments: