Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gratitude Day 6

Who wouldn't like to start their day this way?

My morning helper, enjoying a mocha!
I love my job, plain and simple.  I am a firm believer we spend a good portion of our life working, we need to enjoy it.  I am grateful I have the opportunity to live it.   I love what I do everyday, I love the people I get to interact with daily (one of which I won't mention, but will miss sooner than I thought...you know who you are) .
 It's been almost nine years since I became the owner of J.B Steamers @ CWH.   I work hard, but I have flexibility.  I am my own boss, and have the most amazing employees one could ask for.  I have always said I will do a job until I no longer enjoy it, then it will be time to move on, so far I enjoy each and everyday!  Truly grateful for this.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love your gratitude list! I'm thinking I need to do one...

What's your coffee drink of choice? Every time I see a pic of you pulling a shot or two I want to come buy a drink from your shop!

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

It was fun to do. Makes you realize so mant things to be grateful for!!
Drink of choice I always go with an americano in the morning, some mornings are so busy there it takes a few hours to drink.
But fave treat is peppermint mocha