Monday, February 6, 2012

Workout Accountability

I don't follow any set plan, for working out, but I do log my workouts in various notebooks.  I like to see miles and hours on paper.
My brother in-law printed my sisters blog (blog2print) at Christmas.  I'm now in the process of doing the same.  My blog has become my online journal, so I have decided to log my workouts for each week here.

Monday 30th-50 minute treadmill intervals, followed with 20 minutes medicine ball
Tuesday 31st- 1 hour 45 minute bike
Wednesday 1st- 3 mile run warm up, 45 minute weights, 1 mile cool down
Thursday 2nd- 6 mile tempo run, 1 hour bike class
Friday 3rd- 2 hour bike ride
Saturday 4th- 28K skate ski- 2 hours
Sunday- 30K skate ski (hills)- 2.5hours

Note: I don't follow a set plan, because I am a single Mom.  I am self employed and lucky to be able to schedule myself a 2 hour window every afternoon, before picking the kids up, this is when most of this happens, or it happens at home on the treadmill, or trainer.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

you are amazing! would you mind sharing what you do with the medicine ball? is that core work?

i'm increasing my treadmill work, but i really need to get some core and upper body work in too.

Jenni said...

I'll see if I can find a sight that has what I do! I went to a PT a few years ago and he gave me some great workouts with the MB, lots of lunges, where you lift the ball, and so on!