Friday, February 24, 2012

Gratitude Day 2

Next Thursday will be a year since my divorce was final.  I didn't think I would ever feel at peace with everything.  Instead I am finding I have so much love and support in my life that I am going to post a day of gratitude, through to next Thursday.  Yesterday it was Rick, and how from big and small things he enriches mine and my kids life, everyday.

Gratitude Day 2:   Luke comes to work with me in the morning.  Before he leaves he tells me he loves me, everyday.  For an almost 15 year boy to initiate this, I am so grateful.  This is an everyday thing in our house (with the exception of every other weekend when they are with their Dad),  I want them to know they are loved, all the time, especially as they start their day, but wow does it melt my heart that they let me know!

I shared this note on FB, but it's too cute not to share here.  I found this in my purse Tuesday when I got to work.

No comments: