Thursday, December 27, 2012

3 Down

And 3 more nights to go, and my only week of the whole year without my kids will be over! I have to say its going much better than expected. I've listened and learned from other Moms like myself, and have been busy! In fact a little too busy, I haven't stopped since we got back. I am taking tonight for myself and having a very rare moment of alone , quite time, blissful! A typical week for me, my kids are always here in the evening except Wednesday night and every other Saturday night, so I take advantage of those nights to catch up with friends and some alone time with my boyfriend. Tonight I am a happy exhausted and just wanted to hang at my house (that I really like but never get to stop and enjoy). I have worked each morning and skate skied every morning or afternoon. Today work was busy, skied 20k (2.5 big laps at the hatchery) and just wanted to come home vacuumed, shovel, do laundry and read my book ( The Secret Race ). Thank you to the most understanding boyfriend too, for totally getting it!

The last of the sun today, was sunny and clear when I first got there
Snuggled with my favorite blanket and hot chocolate! Goodnight!

No comments: