Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vacation Mate

Traveling is important to me. So it's a really good thing I have found someone I travel well with. In the year and a half Rick and I have been together we have taken quite a few trips, all of which have been wonderful. This trip is the second for the four of us all together (this summer we went to Bend for 6 days). I won't lie I was a bit nervous, I originally booked the trip for the 3 of us (with an open invitation to Rick if he wanted to join), and a month ago he decided to join. We were thrilled, but 10 days in a condo together, no big deal for me, but this is a man that lives in his large house, just him and his dog. I am happy to announce we are certainly vacation mates, we both love to get up and get some sort of exercise in. I am running each morning, he's riding, kids are lounging, breakfast and coffee on the lanai and on with another day in paradise! Life is pretty sweet.

Mauna Kea Beach

True relaxing

No comments: