Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is the Life

My life is good, very good! I do a little routine each day that goes a little like this: get up earlier than we (kids and I) should be , off to daycare and work we go, come home jump on the Internet for the first time in the day, do a little mindless searching, then off to do something, sometimes just anything outside. Most of us, that are parents full time, are ON all the time, it's the best job in the whole world, and I would never take it for granted, but I do love my little window of me time in the afternoon. I love getting my heart rate going and clearing my head! After that It's back to Mom mode, picking kids up, shuttling kids, homework, dinner, laundry and snuggles. Wouldn't miss a moment of this, any of this. This is my life and I thank God for it everyday!
Wednesday this was a little slice of heaven I got to have. Sadly I'm not Nordic skiing yet, but to get in a sunny 30 mile ride in December with a view like this, who could complain?
 
 

No comments: