Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bff Christmas

A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth- Charles Darwin
         (I like to think this goes for women as well)

I love my friends and their significant others.  Truly blessed beyond measure to have these wonderful people in my life.  The Bff Christmas party has been going for a few years, last year we invited the guys, this year we debated but then went for it.  We all love each others spouses, fiance or boyfriends, they are wonderful, caring, respectful men, and quite honestly I think they want to get together with each other and celebrate as well.  It's one of my favorite nights of the year!
I could go on and on about the evening, but in a nutshell, there was a "manty" (mens panties) exchange, a panty exchange, and a cookie exchange, along with great laughs and lots of memories made!
Cheers to the Season!

Beauties


Manties


Pre-panties exchange

End to a fabulous evening

2 comments:

Jack and Susie Evans said...

Was that my friend, Mark Stockman, at your party. I did not know that you all were friends. He is a good guy!

Jack

Jenni said...

Hahaha, it was! He is dating my friend Erin. He's a great guy!