Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nothing Exciting

It was 52 and sunny here this weekend, while we certainly didn't do anything exciting, it was a fabulous weekend. Got in an early morning run with a friend and Kaiser after the rain on Saturday, came home and Lo and I went to work on the house and our bedrooms! Her new room is officially done and the old one almost cleared out. I turned on some Cat Stevens, made a hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps and totally organized and cleaned out so much stuff from my closets, good lord it felt good. The little miss had a friend stay the night and Luke ended up with a basement full of friends. I absolutely loved it, Lo and her friend had the upstairs and Luke has the entire basement to himself, love having the kids hang out here....then Cat Stevens and I carried on!
This morning has been chill, with all housework done and kids exhausted from last night I got to sneak in a great ride with Rick!
Kind of missing the snow, but the fact that the weather is spring like out there, makes it ok.
 
 

No comments: