Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fresh Air

It's early morning in the Methow and I'm on the deck drinking my coffee, listening to the river, breathing the fresh air and watching the deer while everyone sleeps. I've said it over and over, this place relaxes me. Leading up to the holiday weekend I get all kinds of anxious knowing the kids will be gone until Monday, but sitting here this morning helps put things in perspective, life is good, I miss them and wish they were here, but it is really nice to be here nonetheless.
Jenn, Jason and I did the Mazama 10k trail run (note and this does drive me crazy, it is actually 6.9 miles.....call it 7 miles will you!) had our pancake breakfast, then the guyroadie and we wine tasted. I feel blessed to be with a man that loves it up here as much as I and even more blessed with wonderful friends that feel the same!
Can't wait to find that perfect piece of property so we can start sharing this love with our families!

No comments: