Monday, May 27, 2013

Procrastination

Had every intention of waking up this morning and getting my workout for the day in, but it was our last morning in the Methow. Opted for lying in bed an extra hour, slowly waking up and drinking coffee by the river.
Unfortunately by the time we got back to Wenatchee it was raining, and I had 2 hours before the kids came home, so Kaiser and I set off for 7 miles of speed work, in the rain. He didn't seem to mind, and I have to say I had fun too, plus it woke me up from the car ride!
 
This is what today's workout looked like! You might not be able to see it but I am soaked.
But yesterday we managed to explore a lot of the Methow we had never seen, by riding from Winthrop to Twisp all on the back roads, aside from the numerous snakes I saw in one spot it was fabulous!
Oh and this is what I was doing instead of running this morning, drinking coffee and watching a pair of eagles, I made the right choice!
Thanks to my love for a wonderful four days away! Refreshed and rejuvenated
 
 

No comments: