Saturday, May 18, 2013

Workouts 5/12-5/19

I made it!  This has been one of the tougher weeks, the workouts are ok, but the fatigue that set in was huge.  Because of schedule conflicts and what not, I needed my rest day to be Sunday, which meant there was not a day off for 9 days.
I have to say training for a marathon is MUCH easier, the time commitment is far less, BUT this is more fun for me.  I love having to put time in on the bike and working on my swim, it's just figuring out where to put 15 hours worth of workouts into my already busy week, without missing a beat with the kids!

Monday 5/12- Swim 1600y, run 5 miles
Tuesday 5/13- bike Eaglerock 24 miles
Wednesday 5/14- swim 1400y, run 4.5 miles (this day was a struggle, works been BUSY too)
Thursday 5/15- bike easy Monitor Loop 22 miles
Friday 5/16- Bike Mission Creek 47 miles 2 hours 40 minuts, made it home in time to go to the noon swim and swam 1800y
Saturday 5/17- just knowing tomorrow is a rest day made this run do able, 11 miles, slow!
Sunday- OFF

No comments: