Friday, July 12, 2013

Pops 60

We got to celebrate my Dad's birthday this week, as Lo put it, he's now 6 decades olds.  We love her!  My Dads one of the good guys, we love him very much.  Only person missing was my son, who's still in Mexico, but messaging daily he's having fun and doing great!
This is the only picture out of almost 10 that turned out, see the little guy in the front, he's mover!
I talk a lot about  things that have been pleasant unforeseen surprises in my life the last few years.  Well I'm sure Rick has experienced some as well, although not sure if he considers his tv being hijacked by Lo and I to watch House Hunters and Cupcake Wars pleasant! We don't have tv, so sometimes when we are feeling really lazy there is nothing better than heading to his house and watching tv! Pretty sure he never saw this in his future!  He's a good, GOOD sport!

No comments: