Monday, July 8, 2013

Workouts week 14 of 16 7/1-7/7

Monday 1st- Swim 1000m (lightening closed pool) run 7 miles (2- easy, 3-10k pace, 2-moderate)
Tuesday 2nd- Bike 1 hour 15 minutes, swim 1200 (finished up the day before's swim, not sure if that works or not)
Wednesday 3rd- swim 1900m, run 6 miles
Thursday 4th- Bike the Du course 26 miles
Friday 5th- OFF (had an urge to swim, but decided I really better take the day off, getting SO tired)
Saturday 6th- 13.86 mile run, 2400m swim
Sunday 7th- 56 mile bike, Mission Creek out and back/Pinnacle, 20 minute transition run

2 more weeks until race day.  Last weekend after having such a wonderful weekend away, I was really over this whole over priced race thing.  I was getting grumpy that I couldn't just take off every weekend, that I haven't been able to go hiking (although it's prime mosquito time, so not the best time), that I haven't even made it to the gym in the last 2 months to do weights, because with work, family and training 15ish hours a week I can barely make dinner at night.  I was over it.

Fortunately my attitude is better this week and will hopefully get me through the next two weeks.  I really do love having a goal, I love training, and I love what I am able to do right now because of all the hard work.  A bit of frustration with swimming, I work hard but damn it is still so hard. 

No comments: