Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Two Years in the Blink of an Eye

Last night my boyfriend and I celebrated the two year anniversary of our first date.  Hands down the best first date I have ever been on.  I don't say that because it's brought us to this point, but because it really was the greatest most thought out first date anyone had ever taken me on.    There was a bit of mystery as well in going out with someone I knew very little about, in fact the only thing I knew about him was he was a known cyclist around here, and friends with a few of my friends husbands, all who assured me he was a good guy!
I informed him (last night) that prior to meeting him my plan was pretty simple, I was hanging out with friends, and dating on the nights my Ex had the kids.  I was going to stay in town and get my son through high school, then my daughter and I were going to sell everything and move to Hawaii.....
Little did I know going on that first date would change my world, all for the better.
I am glad this journey has only just begun.
My first trip to the San Juan Islands, 1 year anniversary trip

Lanai January 2012

Ahhhh, a kissy picture!  Kona December 2012

No comments: