Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 14

I am grateful for my animals. I realized how much joy they bring to my life. I always run with Kaiser, but he hasn't been feeling well so he's been resting. It was so gorgeous out today I loaded him in my car to go run sage, but when I got there he wouldn't get out. He just looked at me and knew he couldn't do it. It was a heartbreaking look, one that I've seen before when we had our Great Dane. I went on my run, but it was not nearly as enjoyable as it is with him. So today I am grateful for our pets, and all the joy they bring to our lives.
 
Annabelle, age 6. By far the coolest cat I have ever had
 
And well, Obie. It's a bit of a love hate with this fella. I've had him for 8 years, he's between 10 and 11 years old. Incredibly stubborn and very naughty when left unattended to, yet at the same time his sad eyes and sweet personality makes everything alright....
 
 

No comments: