Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 22, 23 and 24

Friday night I was thankful simply for this moment.
Dropping Lo off for her last weekend of performances in Shrek, just being in the moment watching her, so full of love for this girl and beyond proud of the young lady she is becoming.
I've also masterd "the bun". Lo and I have the same hair, it's great hair. Thick and blonde with a ton of shades of blonde (as I get older I'm very thankful for is, and all the money I've saved not dying it), but getting it all a bun and staying there takes practice!
Saturday, was getting excited for our Kauai trip in January, and really thankful I have a partner that loves and is willing to vacation. I knew two and a half months into our relationship when I suggest going to Manzanita Oregon, because I had never been there, and off we went for a long weekend at a gorgeous beach house. Two years later, multiple Bend trips, the San Juan Islands, camping in Rainer, Disneyland and soon our third trip together to Hawaii, pretty sure he's perfect in every way for me. Very thankful.
Sunday day 24
Thankful for photos. I love that we can make different times stand still and creature a visual memory.
Just a couple favorites:
One of my personal favorites from my childhood

No comments: