Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20

When you work at the hospital there's a lot to be thankful for everyday, and I am usually pretty thankful all morning I'm there for various reasons. Today it was a UPS delivery of wine. I joined L'Ecole's wine club when I was down there with the girls this summer (on that note, Walla Walla makes for a fabulous girls weekend, I HIGHLY recommend it). I drink wine very in frequently (like maybe once every 4 months for special occasions) not that I don't like it, I just don't make a habit consuming extra calories this way. As I've gotten older I've kind of decided that when I am going to open a bottle it may as we'll be a good one, no more wasting time on the cheap stuff, wine is to enjoy!
So today I am thankful for wine being dropped off at my doorstep! Fun times!
 
 

No comments: