Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15

Thankful for this girls love of the arts. I don't know how I got so blessed to be her mom, but I am extremely grateful. Raising her is a pure joy. She's at that age now when she's doing and participating in things that interest her. I am a musical junky, so it has been so fun sharing those experiences going to shows with her, as well as watching her perform. I am proud that she is who she is, she's proud of who she is and she is not afraid to put herself out there and try!
She's currently a Duloc dancer and rat in Shrek the Musical. My son and I went last night and it was fabulous. I know how hard all these kids have rehearsed, plus they have four performances this week and three next week.
Thankful for someone to share my love of musicals with!
 
 

No comments: