Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 7

Well the morning started of rainy and cold, because I go to work very early in the morning I was really grateful for my garage.  Seems silly, but I really like NOT having to scrape my windows in the morning.
This afternoon I did a long run with a friend. I just kept thinking this is my life, I really really like it.  I am typically a happy person, and it feels good to be happy.  There was a short period (that didn't feel short at the time) that I was so sad. I had never experienced that kind of sadness before, some people don't want to feel it, when they are going through hard times, but I did, I wanted to feel all of it, because I knew that would be my process for moving on.  So I am also grateful that time does heal wounds.
 
These days I surround myself with really good people.  The quality kind of people.  I cherish every moment with my kids, and take every opportunity I get with them to experience a little more of what's out there.  I was happy before my ex walked out, but I am living a much more fulfilling life now.  These days our only conversation happens here or there during the work day, and strictly on the matter of our kids.  It took time to get to this point, but so worth it.  Thank you time, for healing to wounds and returning my happiness.

No comments: