Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 21

A day late on this one because my kids wanted to see the Hunger Games double feature, so six hours of my life was spent in a movie theater last night, but it was fun!
I am grateful for the generosity of others. I see it all the time with the caregivers at the hospital going above and beyond what they need to do, but I have been a recipient of it as well. Recently, for me it was outside the hospital. I am entertaining the possibility of a new business venture. I had some questions and needed someone that I knew would be honest and give me some advice. One man came into my head, I've met him several times through our mutual friends, I knew of him as an honest, well respected man. I emailed to ask if he wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me, he replied right away, we set up a meeting, I didn't want to waste his time, had my questions ready and figured it'd be fifteen minutes of his time. An hour later I left, totally inspired not just from the business stand point either. This man graciously gave me an hour of his time. I am grateful there are people out there, willing to give of there time to help others!
 
I don't have a picture to go along. I've really liked posting a picture each day so I'll just go with this one of my gorgeous girl, and her decorating skills. This is ALL her, I LOVE her sweet holiday spirit. I myself don't always get into it, but you can't help but get into it with her around. She is truly an amazing girl, bringing so much love to so many!
 
 
 

No comments: