Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blessings All Around

T minus 4 hours until the kiddos are home with me uninterrupted for the next 12 days!!  I feel I survived and dare I say had a good week?
We ended the week with our annual "Bff" Christmas party.  I love, truly love this group of women, and  their men as well.  So this year we brought the men into the mix.  It worked something like this, ladies cocktail hour 3-4, walked to the Liberty to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (yes is was fabulous, but it's a must to read the book first), men at this time were meeting and going to dinner  We all met back at my house, where the men had a sock exchange (probably the most entertaining gift exchange I have ever witnessed) and ladies, an earring exchange.  We are past the point of drunken parties, and onto having beverages, food, laughter and great conversation.  Night ended at 10, yep 10, but that's why we start at 3!
Merry Christmas and Holiday Blessing to all!

My sis and her hubby joined us!


And yes she is a perfect 10!

No comments: