Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's beginning to look..

A lot like Christmas!  I am giddy, I love it!  I am on day 3 without the kids while they're at their Dads, and doing OK...phew!  I'm looking at it in a few ways: 1. this is the last time he will have them for a week until next year so lets just do this!  2. I need to get things wrapped and organized   3. using this time to catch up with friends (I have that rule that I don't plan anything on the nights I have the kids) 4. ample time for working out, have managed a 30 mile cross bike ride, a 2 hour hike, and today a long run and some gym time  5. and of course some one on one time cooking and relaxing with my man!
Will be exstatic to have them back, but making the best of it while they're away!

So happy to find this, I add it to my morning americano!

1 comment:

kathleen c said...

Way to keep up the positive spirit! The week will be over before you know it. :)