Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

Blessing were indeed abundant this year!  Children are snug in their beds with full  bellies and lots of love!  I treasure each and every Christmas I spend with them, and tonight I take comfort and find peace in the fact that I have indeed been able to spend the last 14 Christmas's with Luke and 9 with Lo, and tonight I am happy.
Too tired tonight to write much so I'll post a few pics, but the short of the story is, a relaxing Christmas eve, excitement of the morning, spending some time to enjoy all the new goodies then heading onto my parents where once again they were spoiled beyond measure!  Family, and new beginnings, Christmas this year couldn't have been more perfect.  Thank you to ALL involved, I love each and everyone of you so much!
Luke's new toy, and motivation for me to learn to MTB

Lo trying on her new goods, me trying out one of  my new Christmas presents....thanks R I LOVE it!

My Mom's ever growing stockings!

Two very cute boys!

Gram and Lo

Sister love...

2 comments:

mary said...

Did you get a new lens Jenni? Photos look awesome!

Jenni said...

I did!!! Thanks Mary, I'm sure do to your class this may have been a popular Christmas item!