Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cyclocross Groupies!

Ok I know I raved about Bend last post, but I love it.  To add to the loving it, I love to watch friends cyclocross race!  Our friend Alex raced in the beginner, the guy has the best attitude out of anyone I know.  His wife and I were chatting about it,  neither of us will do a race unless we know we are going to do well.  Seems silly I know, but I have made peace with it, I don't have fun unless I know I have trained well and gave it my all.  Alex on the other hand, he's happy to just be there!
Our other friend Jason raced Masters 35-45, a tough division.  He rocked it!  In the call up he was placed in the 29th spot, they race 45 minutes and he finished 11th, hard and amazing!   Here's a few photo's from the event!
More goupies!

A very cute groupie and her very cute racer husband

Go Alex!

Old Mill District

Another cute groupie and her husband. 

Go Jason!

No comments: