Sunday, December 4, 2011

Contentment

Wow, I am happy!  Feels good to be on this side of the journey, feels like "I" am back!  I am content in ALL areas of my life.  Last year I felt overwhelmed at the road ahead.  This year I have felt so much joy getting MY house ready for the holidays.  Pride in my kids, Luke put the tree up, and together, with Lo we decorated.  This morning Lo and I made the ultimate mess in the kitchen, we made 6 dozens cookies, and a pan of brownies.  This is my house, and I am enjoying being on my own!
I am loving my new space at the hospital,  enjoying every moment there.  My relationship with my kids has never been better!   I am in a relationship with a man I trust and adore.  My Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother in law and nephews are too amazing for words.  And I have the best girlfriends a girl could ever ask for.
The plan was to ski.....but we are missing a key element.  Didn't matter, we still had the perfect day!

So proud of Lilo, such a trooper!


Goodness I love this kid!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Your joy is so contagious! And I LOVE the relationship you have with your children...it's so beautiful!