Monday, August 20, 2012

Addicting...perhaps

Now that the basement bathroom and bedroom and getting a face lift, and already looking good, I'm onto the next 10 projects!  This house has Crappy (with a capital C) doors, with the exception of two original doors.  Well I am replacing the basement bathroom one, and realized how cheap doors are, so next on the list is the other two bathroom, and two of the bedroom doors.  I also really like the floor guy I am using (shameless plug, Designer Floors) so after he finishes the bathroom/laundry room I am getting an estimate for the entry floor and other two bathrooms.  I've said this before, but I have always had a vision for this house, with the bad energy out of it, and me getting to do this all on my own, it is taking shape, and I love it.
There is one downside to this, I had said I'd get the faucet, lights, ect to save a little money.  I'm  finding I am HORRIBLE at picking things out, way too many choices that I really don't care about.
Rick and I have talked about in the future building a house that suits our lifestyle, and compliments where we are at in life.  The layout for the house, and the important features it will have we can agree upon....but there is NO way I want pick out such things at lighting, paint colors, floors, faucets, hardware....not my thing!
No more carpet walls, or icky shower!


An actual ceiling in Luke's to be room

No comments: