Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fresh Air/Fresh Produce

It's been one of those very busy weeks, in a good way, but nonetheless tiring.  Work has been really busy (love that), the bathroom remodel is wrapping up in the next couple weeks, which means Lowe's and I need to become better acquainted.  Rick is shopping for a new car (exciting, but time consuming).   Then today I had the pleasure of  dealing with my scatter brained ex that can't seem to keep his days straight.  Needless to say I really wanted to unleash, on here, all the horrible, rotten, despicable things he has done over the last few years.  Thank goodness I took a few minutes and decided to get on my bike and do intervals!  Felt good to focus, and go hard.  Came home and decided, one: my blog is not the place (call a friend instead) two: he's not worth it (instead enjoy the evening ahead).
Luke had a X country party to go to, so the girl and I went on a date to one of our favorite places; the Leavenworth Farmers Market.  My 10 year old gets as excited about produce as I do, plus Good Mood Food Cafe sells some dinner items, and she wanted to eat in the park!  Lovely evening, ran into a lot of my upper valley friends.  They've got a really good thing going up there! 
Needless to say fresh air, and fresh food change my mind and attitude and loved my evening with Lo!
Cod Kabob, Quinoa and potato, kale salad

the loot

No comments: