Monday, August 27, 2012

Girl Fun

8 of my girlfriends and I loaded up in 2 cars and took off to Spokane to see Fun. at the Knitting Factory last night.  First off let me say I have been to the popular Seattle venues (WAMU, Showbox SODO, Paramount), but the Knitting Factory is my new favorite.  Small and intimate, and tickets run $26-$30.
Going to a concert like this with girlfriends, was honestly one of the best times I have ever had.  Luke and I have seen some great shows in the last couple years (Mumford&Sons, Brandon Flowers, Foster the People, Cage the Elephant), but the boy doesn't like to get excited and sing and dance, these girls...they do!
Funniest thing though was, I had no idea who the rapper that opened was, so I text Luke, and below was his reply!  Later that night I found Chiddy (the rapper) and my friend KC took my picture with him, for Luke's sake!
Chiddy Bang

Fun.

Fabulous concert!

Clearly my response was, "me too, honey"...he didn't buy it

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Such an awesome night! I have big plans to take a smaller purse and wear more comfortable shoes next time, so I can REALLY rock out. You got some good pics!