Saturday, October 20, 2012

Homecoming/ Pre-Birthday (again)

Pretty perfect day in my books.  Long run done before 8:30, coffee, big breakfast for the troops, short nap, just chilled with my kids...then the festivities began.  Got my boy ready for his 2nd homecoming, pictures at home, pictures at the house where they had dinner.  Then home for a night with Lo.   She and I had all the fixings ready for cobb salad (her favorite) .   Rick came over and she wanted a "family " movie night, the three of us...then Rick may have let me open 1 gift.  Rick's gifts mean so much to me.  I actually really don't like getting gifts, but from him they are different.  They are well thought out, he comes up with it ALL on his own.  Something I really would love to have, but wouldn't go out and get myself.  They are unique and personal....makes getting a gift from him quite special.

Thanks Du for everything!






Handsome group of guys!

Lo may have made me a treat for the party tomorrow, and we "may have" decided we needed to taste them first

This was my gift #1.   So excited to use it!!!!

Lounging all day, homecoming and family night, is exhausting!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

happy birthday to you!!! i'm so glad that you had a special one. :) my birthday is next week - and it's the big 4-0. i can barely say that without shedding a tear! haha!

Kristen said...

p.s. i like your shoes! ;)

Jenni said...

I would 4-0 and fabulous! Happy Pre Birthday to you!