Monday, October 15, 2012

Thank You Ladies!

Thank you to my Bff's.  This was the best, most memorable birthday (although my actual birthday isn't until next week).  You know how to make a girl feel very special!  I love you all very much (Erika we MISSED you, but thanks for the round...super thoughtful)!
Run down: trip to the West side, stayed at the Westin Bellevue (beautiful hotel, in wonderful location), dinner, then onto Keys on Main, a dueling piano bar, where we danced and sang our hearts out, loved every minute.  You know we gave it our all, when we all fell asleep in the cab back to Bellevue!  Although we felt very young that night, we woke up the next day all a bit sore.....pumping your arms to music and jumping up and down for 4 plus hours is work!

While this was an amazing weekend, I feel as though the greatest gift was just being able to spend some serious time away with my girls.  I will never take this friendship for granted.  We have something truly special, and feel blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life.  Loves..



1 comment:

Jessica said...

jenni you get more beautiful everyday! such an inspiration!
Happy birthday