Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jack'sGirls

It's not very often I get to get dressed up.  I actually LOVE getting dressed up, but in my profession cords are about as dressy as  it gets and at my age I'm not exactly going to many weddings.
Last Friday night I was honored to be a part of an event honoring my friend Jack.  Jack was the former CEO of the hospital, and someone over the last 10 years I've considered a dear friend, he and his wife.  Last year when he told me he was leaving CWH, at the coffee stand, I cried.  I was shocked, and the thought of not getting to joke around, talk about this, that, life and trivia question each day, totally bummed me out!  I wasn't alone, so a few of Jack's gals got together and volunteered at the Foundations Gala, in which Jack was the recipient of a the A.Z. Wells awards.  I rarely curl my hair with my "special" curling iron, because I have so much hair it far exceeds the time limit I like to put on hair styling, but for special occasions such as this I do what I can!

Jack I know you check in on me here once in a while.  Miss you a ton, please stop in SOON, but give me a heads up so I can bring Riley a treat!

2 comments:

**nicke... said...

gorgeous girls! xo

Jack and Susie Evans said...

Thanks, Jenni! Am I prejudiced or do my girls looks amazing? It is so nice to have such great, proven friends like you all. Jack