Friday, November 16, 2012

Run or Not

I am in a wee bit of a running funk and I'm ok with it. Seems to happen every November when our sun disappears. November is a hard month here, much like March. I'm not a downhill skier, just a Nordic skier and the season is typically December-February. So for now I am just mixing it up, still running 2-3 times a week, but yesterday was speed work on the treadmill (for whatever reason doing speed work to House Hunters is not so bad), if I want to do any distance (and at this point distance is 6 or 7 miles) I need to hit the trails, that will be closing soon.
Really I'm just hoping for snow. Last year Rick and I were able to ski in the Methow the weekend after Thanksgiving, and we're ready to do so again this year, as long as Mother nature cooperates!


No comments: