Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to those that messaged me or came and talked to me after I posted the "Does it get Easier"post.  I don't often attach links to FB, because usually it's my day to day ramblings that I figure if you want to read you will.  With that one though I felt the need to get it out there.
This is my blog about my life.  The good, the bad, the sad and happy.  There are times I am conflicted.  I believe "He" has a plan for me, I believe I am supposed to learn and grow from the past, I believe there is a reason  to experience both love and loss.  I felt going threw a divorce was at the time the most devastating thing to happen (that and the circumstances that caused it), but I also feel know somehow I came out on top.  I have my family and friends, a business I love, a home, and the opportunity to experience a new relationship filled with trust, love and understanding.  I am blessed, I know, but all that will never take the heartache of time away from my kids that I don't have a choice in.
Your words of encouragement and praise for putting it out there, truly touched me.  Thank you!

No comments: