Monday, March 4, 2013

After School

I love everything about being a Mom.    I have great, no amazing kids.  They make raising them easy.  I love the balance in my life of work, me time, and family time, but my favorite part of everyday is picking the kids up from school.  I get this luxury everyday, and always have.  I don't take it for granted.  More days than not I walk to get Lo, I love our 15 minutes of talking about her day at school, now we often have one of the little boys in her grade walking with us.  It's fun to follow and listen to their chatter.  I love that everyday we come home,  she has a snack, and it never changes.  It's either an orange or a grilled cheese sandwich.
I may have to share everyother weekend, but I cherish the fact that I get to do this with my kids each day.

No comments: