Saturday, March 30, 2013

Warm Temps and Sun

I am going into a 4 day stretch without the kids. We split Spring Break, from here I do another sigh of relief until he has one week at Christmas, otherwise its no more than a day away from them.  I have to say  I have approached this break quite well.  The difference may very well be the weather.  I am so excited to spend some serious time out in it!    Woke up this morning went on an amazing run, got my house in tip top shape, worked on bills (this is a good spot to add one of the things I love most about my boyfriend, the mutual respect for each others needs, he rode for hours today, and I did my thing, we love being together, but very much respect each others needs and wants to do on our own thing to), finished the night walking with friends to the local wine bar.
Tomorrow will be my first Easter ever, without the kids.  I'm doing ok with it, we don't alternate this holiday, if it falls on your weekend BINGO, the last two years it's been me, so this is fair. I'm not a fan of the hoopla, although when my kids were little I loved the egg hunts, but they are older now, and its become much more of a "what did I get", to me this is a religious holiday.  Tomorrow I will  attend mass, enjoy a brunch with family then a long ride with my man.  I am quite content and happy with all of this.

Fielding Hills tasting tonight. 

No comments: