Tuesday, March 19, 2013

First Step to Addiction

...is admitting you have a problem. I may be addicted to traveling,  although I really don't see the problem in this addiction.  We got back from New York just 4 weeks ago, and nothing is planned until the end of June, it's actually somewhat depressing for me.  I'm serious!  Problem is I have some short term financial goals, and I start serious training for an Ironman 70.3 soon..... signing up was good, because of  the training it really allows little time to be vacationing (can't believe I am saying that),  and by the end of summer my financial goals will have been met, and focus will once again be on saving for vacations (it's a very good thing I don't like to shop for anything else). 

Knowing all this, I've already started looking ahead to a vacation in October, lined up one with friends for December, and Rick and I in February.....DEEP breaths, I CAN make it until then....

...nothing so liberalizes a man and expands the kindly instincts that nature put in him as travel and contact with many kinds of people
Mark Twain

No comments: