Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ride Fotos

I've gotten in the habit of taking pictures while I ride (with my point and shoot).  People don't always understand the appeal of road cycling, and I get it, from my limited mountain biking, being on a trail high up is very impressive.  So I thought I would start capturing a bit of the beauty I see on the road.

First two are from Sunday on the Pinnacle Loop, next was on a cloudy overcast day out in Eagle rock and the rest are from yesterday.  It was gorgeous.  I knew I had a 3:45 minute window, so I set out for Cashmere (I did do two loads of laundry before, needed to feel somewhat productive), found motivation along the way and continued in a round about way to Deadmans Hill near Peshatian....54 miles and 3 hours later I came home.
Just a fun photo with one of my favorite riding partners

This is my favorite spot, I love this view

A sweet hill right in town to climb

Going out to Casmeree via the "dirty road" not bad...in this spot

Lunch break

Coming back in this spot was not so fun
 

No comments: