Sunday, March 17, 2013

Workouts 3/11-3/17

Monday 11th-  4 mile speedwork include 10x400, 2200m swim (felt great for both)
Tuesday 12th-  Potential rain threatened my bike so I switched bike and swim days around.  Swam 1600...Things against me on the swim today 1: Only had coffee all morning at work, no food. 2: had to "circle" with two guys faster than me, barely had time to breath  3: back to back swims never fair well for me!

Wednesday 13th- Bike Joe Miller, back up and over Skyline, home 27 miles
Thursday 14th- Run 5.5 miles
Friday 15th-  Bike Mission Creek and Yaksum 47miles
Saturday 16th- 8 mile run  (only enjoyed a 1/3 of this)
Sunday 17th- Bike Pinnacles 44 miles

* I am really enjoying taking ride photos.  I did take my camera on each ride, however the picture I have is from Joe Miller Tuesday, and it was a bit overcast.
Friday I rode with my friend Lynda, she's much too fast for me to try to be taking photos along the was.  Today snapped one, but it was 41 degrees and the wind was BLOWING, was more focused on going straight than getting my winter gloves off to fish my camera out of my back pocket.

*I will say I am  noticing my fitness changing.  In the past the 40-50 mile rides would've wiped me out for the day, now as long as I refuel when I get home, feeling great!

No comments: