Sunday, March 3, 2013

Workouts 2/25-3/3

Back to blogging workouts.  The beauty of the blog is, it's not in your face.  You don't want to read it, then don't. My hope is you take what you want from it, disregard what you don't want.  This kind of stuff likely won't interest many, but starting this post on Monday and logging in each workout, helps me keep track until I get something more sophisticated.  I am a single Mom, balancing kids, a business, house and relationship.  All the while trying to get some workouts in without taking away time with my kids!  Some days are more challenging than others!  Over the last two years, I have become very good at letting go of some things.  This weekend it was cleaning up the yard...it didn't happen, and that's ok.

In two weeks I will start my official training plan, a 16 week plan.  It's more of a guideline of what I need to accomplish in the week.  I am realistic that I will need to be flexible with the plan, move days around, do more some days and less others...3 years ago this would've stressed me out.  Not anymore, I do want I can, to the best of my ability, and with respect to my family, and I am happy with that!
The run things rather sucks right now, but the bike on the other hand, LOVING it, feeling better than ever and enjoying it more than ever.  I guess that's my balance!

Monday 25th- run 4 miles, swim 1600
Tuesday 26th- bike Burch Mtn., monitor, 22 miles cross bike
Wednesday 27th- hike with the doggies, 5.67 miles
Thursday 28th- swim 1600, run 5
Friday 1st- Bike Mission Creek 43 miles
Saturday 2nd - run 7 miles
Sunday 3rd- Bike Pinnacle Loop 44 miles

No comments: