Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Little Closer

It's official, I started a wedding envelope today
 
For those that know me, know how I budget. When need/want something I start an envelope, and bit by bit I put money in it. Typically it's a travel or dental(not so fun) envelope!
No definite plans or dates have been set, but we are getting closer. Rick and I are very similar in this regard, we wait until it comes to us. Preferably we want our wedding to coincide with when we are moving in together, and until about yesterday that's been the hang up. It's a long story involving me becoming very attached to this house, and my kids convenience here ei; Lo's school, friends, layout.......well we've kind of figured it out (Sis basically it's been your idea all along, then a little help from my friend Jack at the gym yesterday)!
I look forward to sharing when it's set, but know we are moving that direction, we just prefer the snails pace!
 

No comments: