Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday.

It's good to reflect on a busy week. Last night I was so exhausted I couldn't even brush my hair after showering, essentially said F this going to bed. This week busy equals blessed. My business was booming, same time I got word that one of my original employees was coming back to work! I love where I work, and I love the people I see each day, I want caring, compassionate, competent people working for me. When I'm not there, they are running the show, excited for myself and customers to have her back.
Also had the privilege of riding with friends MWF! Having one of those friends training for Iron Man, means I get someone to log lots of miles in. Well over 100 in those three days, PLUS it's been eighty degrees here, love it!
 
All is good but this is something I simply treasure in the week. I only get to walk her to school two days, and her brother takes her the rest. I do greet her each day after school, and that's great, but this starts my entire day off right!
 
Ok a scene from today's ride. Too bad my friend Sarah lives so far up the dirt road here, I had managed to drink both water bottles at this point!
This is what happens when pure exhaustion hits. Too tired to shower and change.
 
 

No comments: