Wednesday, May 7, 2014

No Time

No time to blog. I'm busy! Three years ago it would've been overwhelmed! Now I love doing it on my own. I have to say my time management skills are quite superior! Someone once told me there was great benefit in raising kids on your own (I likely cried at the time), you get to do it your way. It's true, plus I don't miss a beat. I know where and when everything my kids have going on. I even love the moments in the car shuttling my little miss around! Sure I'm sad for them their Dads not around, but it's made me more present in everything related to them!
 
This is what I am behind on. Reading, I belong to two books clubs, currently reading The Orphan Train and for the other the Crane Wife

Only thing on tonight's calendar was a trip to Moses Lake to watch him. Thoroughly enjoyed my solo car trip as well!
 

No comments: