Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wanderlust

This sums me up.
 
I have been on the fence about a great deal I found. My only hesitation about it is that we leave the country to Costa Rica less than two weeks from the time we would return. That and I don't have money saved for it. With Costa Rica I knew exactly what I would sell to pay for the trip, did that and booked......well a good friend sent this to me a couple days ago, not even knowing I was trip shopping
Needless to say that was all I needed. We are Iceland bound in November! This is probably the first time I have ever booked something like this without knowing exactly how I was going to pay for it, lucky for me my loft space is filled with goodies to sell! That and when I have a goal, it's very easy for me to cut out unnecessary spending. Time to save those pennies!
 

No comments: